HOLALAND helps companies launch and manage an engaged social media community of users and potential customers, assuring the company is providing a destination for the community to engage and discuss their service/product and navigate the conversation.
We do social media market analyses to define the relevant channels and platforms for every company/brand.
We design a social media strategy for the go-to-market roadmap for product/brand launching or positioning. We help transform teams and customers into ambassadors of the brand on social media.
Our Social Media Community Management Toolkit includes
- Weekly monitoring with content and strategy teams to update repository of Q&As
- Daily Monitoring and Response to the community according to brand tone of voice.
- Post distribution: management of planed post execution
- Identifying new types of Qs from the Community
- Rising Red Flags for Product teams.
- Multi-language services: English, Spanish, Hebrew, French, Italian